Featured Post

BEP Analysis Video Lecture

 Dear Students, Please click the title of the post to watch the video lecture on Breakeven point using Graphical and Mathematical Models. Th...

Sunday, November 01, 2020

Pranayama has Changed my life style

Hello everyone, welcome to Today's post on Pranayama has changed my life style.First of all it is my personal experience that i would like to share with you. During the lock down period around Nine months ago i had a lot ambiguity in mind and i was not able to concentrate on anything at that time, i have a hobby of reading news paper daily in Telugu, one fine day i was going through the News papers , i read very interesting Article on News papers that Yoga improves not only for body of Human being but also helpful to improve the soundness of Mind, Then i started Reading and watching information on Yoga, i should really say thanks to eminent personalities who are spreading the Yoga Vidya through social media. After some days i started applying Yoga in my life, i learnt good things through Yoga Vidya. I started doing Yoga Asanas from Pranayama.
Day one i hesitated to close my eyes but i decided to do Pranayama, i set Target initially as 5 Minutes, i closed my eyes slowly and i said to my mind stop thinking about other things except focusing on Inhale and Exhale. Really after 5 minutes i got wonderful experience that i never and ever talked myself for 5 minutes, so i started working on Pranayama..


In my observation i found very interesting facts i found during the PranaYama:

1. I am focusing on what can i do
2. I am able to control my thoughts
3. I am able to take decisions properly
4. I am using the Time and Resources properly.
5. I am having a sound sleep during nights.


I would recommend you that if you are really in confusion what you want to do and where you want go about your destination it is my sincere advice is to you that You Do PranaYama to find good change in your life..

I wish you all the best

No comments:

Post a Comment